- The information that is collected when you enter your Profile on the EURAM website will not knowingly be communicated or distributed to unauthorised persons or organisations without your explicit permission. The information in your Profile will be used exclusively by EURAM staff for the purposes indicated below.
- EURAM intends to give you as much control as possible over your own personal information. It is therefore up to you to keep your Profile as up-to-date and correct as possible.
- You can unsubscribe from the EURAM database and/or mailings at any time.
- If you choose not to give EURAM your Profile, you can still visit most of this website; however, you will not be able to access all of the information that is available, such as "for members only" and other password-protected areas that require prior registration by means of a Profile.
- EURAM uses the information that you provide for 2 main purposes:
- to announce and manage EURAM activities, publications, workshops and conferences;
- to distribute selected information that is deemed to be of interest to you as a Management Professional;
The new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is coming into force on the 25 May 2018. EURAM is committed to protecting your privacy and will shortly be updating its Privacy Statement.