How do I become a member?
You can renew or pay your membership fee by following this link http://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/associationLogin.asp?item=SUB&association_id=15&mYear=&fixedYear=
The membership fee is 100 Euro (21% Belgian VAT included) for a regular member and 80 Euro (21% Belgian VAT included) for a PhD Student. To apply for the PhD reduced rate, you will need to upload a scanned document such as a letter of acceptance in your PhD programme or an ID card.
If you attend the EURAM conference, you will automatically become a member for the following calendar year starting on 1 January.
How do I pay my membership subscription?
I forgot my password, how do I access my EIASM profile?
To receive a new password, follow the steps below:
- go to http://www.eiasm.org/r/about-eiasm
- On the top left corner, click on “my profile”.
- Click on forgot password. A new password will be sent to your email account.
Is my membership automatically renewed?
To renew your membership, you will need to go to http://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/associationLogin.asp?item=SUB&association_id=15&mYear=&fixedYear=
EURAM does not perform direct debits on your credit card on a yearly basis.
I am interested in the Strategic Interest Groups, can I join one or more of them?
Your membership entitles you to belong to two Strategic Interest Groups (SIGs).
There are currently 13 Strategic Interest Groups as follows:
- Business for Society (B4S)
- Corporate Governance (COGO)
- Entrepreneurship (ENT)
- Family Business Research (Innovation)
- Gender, Race & Diversity in Organisations (GRDO)
- Innovation (INNO)
- International Management (IM)
- Managing Sport (SPORT)
- Organisational Behaviour (OB)
- Project Organising (PO)
- Public and Non-Profit Management (PM&NPM)
- Research Methods & Research Practice (RM&RP)
- Strategic Management (SM)
When you register for the EURAM Conference, you may select two SIGs you are interested in.
What are the benefits of being a EURAM member?
Access to 15 Management Journals
You will have an online access to the EURAM Journal, European Management Review (EMR) published by Wiley Blackwell. Your membership entitles you to all the back issues of the journal which launched in 2003.
In addition, you will have complimentary online access to 14 management journals also published by Wiley Blackwell.
The 14 journals are:
- Corporate Governance: An International Review
- Creativity and Innovation Management
- European Financial Management
- Gender Work Organisations
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management Journal
- International Journal of Selection Assessment
- Journal of Economics and Management Strategy
- Journal of Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial and Decision Economics
- New Technology Work and Employment
- R & D Management
- Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
- Strategic Management Journal
You will also be able to post your job openings on our on-line job market. If you are a candidate, you may upload your CV there as well.
EURAM/EFMD Programme for Directors of Research
You can participate in the joint EFMD/EURAM Programme Creating Research Leadership in Europe with a reduced registration fee.
You will receive the EURAM Newsletter every two months with the latest news from the Academy as well as the events it organizes for PhD Students, the Early Career Community, Directors of Research and its annual conference. Members can also contribute to the newsletter and have their call for papers, recent publications, etc. published in the newsletter.
What roles can I play in the European Academy of Management?
EURAM is an association of volunteers and offers many opportunities for you to engage in the life of the organisation.