The European Management Review (EMR) is EURAM's peer-reviewed journal, ISI listed as of 2013. The impact factor for 2016 is 1.33.
All EURAM Members receive a subscription to the journal, which is accessible in our publisher Wiley's online librarary.
As a member of EURAM, you will have on-line access to 14 additional publications from Wiley-Blackwell:
- Corporate Governance: An International Review
- Creativity and Innovation Management
- European Financial Management
- Gender Work Organisations
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management Journal
- International Journal of Selection Assessment
- Journal of Economics and Management Strategy
- Journal of Organizational Behavior
- Managerial and Decision Economics
- New Technology Work and Employment
- R & D Management
- Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
- Strategic Management Journal
New Editor-in-Chief: Mustafa Özbilgin, Brunel University
EMR paper submission page: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/emr
EMR author guidelines: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1740-4762/homepage/ForAuthors.html
2004-2005 Pierre Dussauge, HEC Paris, France
2006-2008 Bruce Kogut, Columbia University, USA
2009-2013 Alfonso Gambardella and Maurizo Zollo (until 2012), Bocconi University, Italy
2014- Mustafa Özbilgin, Brunel University, U.K.